I have been seeing infographics everywhere lately, and it’s easy to see why. They are visually appealing, easy to read, and easy to share. A good infographic will present information in an interesting, colourful, and easy to digest format. Usually infographics focus on a specific subject like environmental issues, or trends in technology, but good ideas are only limited by our imagination!
- Socials: display a timeline of events, environmental issue, current or historical stats: growth trends, population, resources, etc
- PE: explain energy & sports, how to master a skill, or compare participation in recreational activities by age group
- Science: inventions/inventors, steps in a science experiment, global weather trends, pesticides on our planet, endangered animals
- English/Art: outline the life of a famous author/artist (include data on their body of work), writing tips, Shakespeare said what/when
- Psychology: examine a trend…, a change…, mental illness, learning styles, relationships, aging
- Home Ec: nutrition stats & facts, super-foods, fast foods, diet trends